The Mews at Erskine, Island Bay
The Mews Collection on Erskine (Island Bay) represents the last chance to join 81 other purchasers who will call Erskine home. Positioned on an elevated section with a North West aspect, these 14 homes will enjoy a private and secluded setting in the heart of Island Bay.
This collection of 14 high-quality homes that may never be replicated again with two and three bedrooms available to suit your requirements.
Further features include
- Three large bedrooms (two bedrooms also available)
- Two designer tiled bathrooms, with an additional separate WC on the living level
- Generous living spaces with extensive joinery solutions throughout
- Internal access garaging
- West-facing private, large and open deck
- Extensive floor to ceiling glazing
- State of the art hydronic heating systems, within a high quality, engineered concrete build.
- Concrete panel construction, with concrete mid floors separating levels.
- 100%+ NBS, with high thermal passive qualities
- Noise-reducing values between each home, and between the living spaces across the three floors.
- Choice of two architectural exteriors and interior specifications.
- Premium appliance package included in the purchase price
- Freehold Title's (Fee Simple)
The design of this collection celebrates the significance of the Erskine Chapel and the newly landscaped podium (located at the end of the Mews), providing a gateway to the Reverend Mother's Gardens. Whilst there is a common design thread across the Erskine development, each precinct within Erskine has its own special design qualities - ensuring individuality whilst honouring the design team's vision.