76 Farnham Street, Mornington
MAKE MEMORIES HERE!
Here is your opportunity to come and view this beautifully appointed home just minutes drive to the Brooklyn Village and the Wellington CBD. Thoughtfully renovated throughout there is little left to do here but sit back and enjoy this incredibly tidy three-bedroom property.
Further features include;
• Three good-sized bedrooms, all with internal storage
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with great storage
• Well-appointed laundry space with dedicated storage space
• Renovated bathroom, floor to ceiling tiles and shower over bath
• Light and bright living area with sprawling views across to the eastern ranges
• Warm and dry. Insulated walls, ceilings and underfloor and complete with a heat pump
• Outdoor living space complete with BBQ area and sandpit
• New roof and recently painted exterior
• Off-street parking for multiple vehicles
This property has been incredibly well-cared for and much loved by the current owners; first home buyers and families rejoice, this is the one you have been waiting for.
Please contact me to arrange a private appointment before the Open Home.
Builders Report, LIM report and full information pack available upon viewing the property.
Tender closes 4pm Thursday 11th June 2020 at Tommys Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).