108 Clyde Street
Island Bay Wellington
Here is your opportunity to come and view this beautiful family home situated on one of Island Bays’ most sought-after streets. Located in close proximity to schools, the Island Bay Village and a short walk to the beach this property enjoys the convenience of its location and all the comforts of a renovated home.
Further Features include;
• Three generous double bedrooms, the master with tiled ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating
• Large family bathroom complete with large corner bath and shower
• A modern kitchen with high-quality fixtures and appliances. Ample storage space and generous Caesarstone benchtop
• Open-plan dining space with additional seating and beautiful bay window allowing for fantastic natural light
• Large west-facing living space with beautiful windows and stunning natural light
• Insulated, warm and dry with a heat-pump installed along with a wood-burner fire
• Character features have been largely retained throughout with beautiful leadlight windows, large bay windows, matai floorboards and traditional shutters installed throughout
• West-facing, fully fenced outdoor entertaining area with lawn and a generous deck space
• An additional landscaped outdoor area at the entrance to the property with established fruit trees
• Secure storage space under the off-street carpark or this space can be converted to a home office or studio space
Renovated properties of this calibre are tightly held and highly sought-after. There is little left to do but move in and enjoy this beautifully presented family home in the heart of Island Bay.
Please call us to arrange a private viewing today.
A full information pack including builders and LIM Report will be available upon viewing the property.
Tender closes 4pm 25th of May 2022 at Tommys Real Estate Limited. 209 Victoria Street, Island Bay, Wellington. (The vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
Note: Please take all reasonable Covid precautions.