What is your home really worth?
Your chance to get an accurate assessment from one of Wellington’s leading agents. Simply fill out the form and we will be in touch.
What is a property appraisal?
A property appraisal is the process of creating an estimate of value for real estate. When selling a property, all your decisions will depend on the quality of your real estate appraisal and it is the foundation from which a great sales strategy is built.
So whats included in an appraisal?
1. An accurate,professional assessment of your property’s value.
2. A detailed sales strategy on how to maximise the sale price of your home.
3. A detailed marketing strategy on how to reach the market best suited to your property.
4. A clear outline of all direct costs involved when selling a property.
What information can I expect from my appraisal?
In addition to the initial appraisal information, there are some key points to discuss as a team which include:
1. The multiple steps to selling your property.
2. Understanding property cycles.
3. Understanding the key drivers of value in a property and appropriate recommendations.
4. When is the right time to sell?
5. The different methods and strategies to successful selling.
6. Additional costs to selling a property.
If you are not quite ready to obtain a market appraisal, Jason has put together a free e-book that covers these six key points and much more. It’s a great place to start.