What is your home really worth?
Thank you, please check your emails for the free guide.
What is a property appraisal?
A property appraisal is the process of creating an estimate of value for real estate. When selling a property, all your decisions will depend on the quality of your real estate appraisal and it is the foundation from which a great sales strategy is built.
So whats included in an appraisal?
1. An accurate,professional assessment of your property’s value.
2. A detailed sales strategy on how to maximise the sale price of your home.
3. A detailed marketing strategy on how to reach the market best suited to your property.
4. A clear outline of all direct costs involved when selling a property.
What information can I expect from my appraisal?
In addition to the initial appraisal information, there are some key points to discuss as a team which include:
1. The multiple steps to selling your property.
2. Understanding property cycles.
3. Understanding the key drivers of value in a property and appropriate recommendations.
4. When is the right time to sell?
5. The different methods and strategies to successful selling.
6. Additional costs to selling a property.
If you are not quite ready to obtain a market appraisal, Jason has put together a free e-book that covers these six key points and much more. It’s a great place to start.